Kurkure/Cheetos are kind of special extruded snacks, very crunchy and delicious in taste. They are made by a special extrusion process. The corn grits are moisturized by water in the flour mixer and fed to the Rotary Head Extruder. In the extruder, due to the rubbing of two rotary plates, the corn grits are squeezed and twisted to curls shapes. The cutting knives can cut them into required length. The Kurkure/Cheetos can be fried in fryer then cooled before flavoring. Seasoning is sprayed onto their surface to get different delicious tastes. Due to their delicious tastes and nutrition, they are quite popular with consumers.
2.Raw materials: corn grits
3.Products: kurkure/cheetos/niknak with different tastes
4.Capacity: 125-140kg/h, 200-230kg/h
5.Flow chart: Mixer ---Screw conveyor ----Rotary head extruder ----hoister ----separating drum --- vibrate feeder---continuous fryer---vibrate de-oil machine---flavoring line
6.Voltage in China: Three phases:380V/50Hz, Single phase:220V/50Hz, we can make it according to customers' Local voltage according to different countries
7.Machines Materials: All the machines are made by stainless
1,Related machines's technical parameter will be supplied to customer.
2,According to customer's factory size, factory layout can be provided in advance.
3,According to customer's material cost, general formulation can be prepared well.
4,Special machine can be supplied as customer's request.
5,Professional Advice about Market, machines, processing , materials, packing can be supplied
6,Suggesting professional ship agent or helping book ship as customer request.
After Sale Service:
1,Allocation chart as the buyer's request will be supplied.
2,Operation manual will be supplied after shipment.
3,One year warrantee, life time maintenance with cost price.
4,Free easy broken spare parts will be sent with container .
5,First installation can be done by engineer.
6,Training workers in customer's factory.
Why choose LD Kurkure Making Machine, High Quality Kurkure Machine,Corn Kurkure Machine,Kurkure Snacks M
* Related machines's technical parameter will be supplied to customer.
* According to customer's factory size, factory layout can be provided in
* According to customer's material cost, general formulation can be
* Special machine can be supplied as customer's request.
* Professional Advice about Market, machines, processing , materials,
Packing can be supplied
* Suggesting professional ship agent or helping book ship as customer
What is your payment:
30% of contract value should be paid by T/T to the Seller's account as advance payment to start.The production, the rest 70% must be paid by T/T before shipment.
What is your quality:
The parts which connect with food directly are stainless steel, except for the knives and food-class rubber parts.
We have a factory ourself which size is more than 10000 Square meters.There are more than 40 workers,including 11 high-skilled ones.
22 experienced engineers is working for us whose job is to research new machines,design for clients,commission equipments for clients.
24Hours' service and 15 after sales service personnels help our clients to solve all the errors of our machines as soon as possible.
Believe in us,we will prove Leader Food Machine is your best choice.